11/6/10

lights, camera, i want it!

I could find a place or two to make these lights work

would this not make the coolest coffee table?!

so many ways to use these lights

What started my obsession!



Walking around SOHO I found these awesome large marquee letters in a store window displays..(love them) and I have been looking for a piece to put in my clients non working fire place. So I thought why not put one of these 2' tall letters inside her fire place. It's still providing light like a fire would and I guess if you snuggled up close enough to the bulbs it could be cozy? I looked online forever trying to figure out where to buy one of these bad boys and finally I found them on urbanoutfitters.com of all places. Anywhoo I love these marquee light up letters and it's defiantly going on my Christmas list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you for commenting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...