12/1/10

made me smile today


had some blue sour raspberry soda candy from my favorite candy store...ever!


i went into creation baumann today and left really inspired...


this really made me smile today because my baby sister made this! she isn't finished with it yet but when it is i'll have to share...i told her to make me one (spray painted in hot pink or something) and i will find the right place to hang it!


household junk made into art! oh my heavens zack freeman! if you look closely you can see keyboards, fork, plates...nuts! but pretty ammmazing! i spy...


i love the styling in this photo..the wall graphic, radio, blanket...love it all!


this kitchen looks delicious, i love the colored cabinets in back!


an interesting way to dress your garage... style-your-garage.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you for commenting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...