5/17/11

walked into icff and who do i see?

mr...tom dixon!!! of course i had to go say hello and introduce myself, he has been a designer i have been wanting to meet - i told him i had done a blog on him a while back and he said "do another one" so here is my post on dixon studio at icff {their display won best booth at icff 2011} it was so exciting walking into the show and seeing all his pretty pieces...

"why hello tom" title of my previous tom dixon post



loving the gold and neon


getting a neon orange tom dixon bag was a big deal...it was like being at walmart at 4 am on black friday. they ran out the first day, nuts.

i walked away with a bag...pretty happy about it - i  love me some neon.


his booth was pretty sexy i must say.


so happy i got to meet you mr. dixon, so happy.


2 comments:

  1. Morgan: These are great shots from ICFF. I love the way you covered the fair - very close and personal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Morgan!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...