7/7/11

random wants numero tres

an etsy treasure :)

miu miu... give me this and some pumps!!

such cooool art from joe murtagh -  gimmie!

ariel view carpet tiles... hells ya!


monroe pop

could use this... all day everyday.

jambox!! gv has one and it's bomb!

bro in law has this... amazing camera. to give him credit he is great behind the lens!

i want to get to chile asap!

this would make a good design studio!


marshmallow milkshake from good stuff eatery... life changing! i don't even like marshmallows.

my niece

i want it! please make me one papa...

alexander mcqueen heels!

moore estates from 20x200





but most importantly... world peace.

cheesy!

2 comments:

  1. that last comment made me laugh and think of Miss Congeniality...

    That would be harsher punishment for parole violators, Stan... And world peace!

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...