11/8/11

painted rooms

no secret...i love color! i found some images from a blogger friend (and some images are from my phone) and i couldn't help put them up! i love the way some of these rooms are painted!

these two colors together are so beautiful, gray + mint! i also love how they treated the ceiling, pipes, moldings, and split the wall. gorgeous!

speaking of mint check out these wood exterior painted mint inside shelves i spotted at urban outfitters last night. i want some!

in this image they painted the canvas the same color as the wall. i love the monochromatic look.

i truly love when people paint the ceilings.

orange stripes. do you dare try?

my orange doors in my apartment. i love them very much!

if you don't share the same passion for color like moi try doing it in black like this image above. extra glossy!


5 comments:

  1. wow!! loving all these colors!! I, myself seem to be drawn toward brights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grey and mint together look so good! Relaxing and full of life. I dig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grey and mint = major swooning! I also fell in love with the orange door!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you all for loving color!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. such amazing color combos, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...