2/21/12

adore color: hello yellow!

happy huesday color lovers! 
i just got home from picking out yellow fabrics...so yellow has been on the mind today.
yellow is one happy cheerful color if you ask me!


from top left to right
how gorgeous is this yellow dress from christopher kane s/s 2007
i always love the frame lights from iacoli and mcallister
some yellow skirt pop going on here!
i'm not so sure if i'd wear yellow eye shadow but it definitely looks cool!
i have a big design crush on patricia uqruiola, i love this yellow nub chair 
gorgeous coloring going on with this yellow turban
i love this painting by eirik stensrud - graham, 73
yellow doors are the happiest kind of doors! image via
super obsessed with this yellow vintage console from vandm.com
when i own my first home you better believe my bathrooms would look similar to this one!

oh yellow...
you are making me feel gooood!

xo lovelies!


3 comments:

  1. yellow is my favorite- all about sunshine and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masison21 I looove yellow!! Aida, thanks for the lovely comment...I love your blog as weel!! kisses!- mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! yellow is so in right now! great collage!

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...