7/2/12

made my heart melt: loving the concrete jungle (video)

my baby sister has been staying in new york with me this month.
sadly, this is her last week here. we spent yesterday afternoon walking around chelsea and filmed 
a bit. we both love the concrete jungle so we made a little video
showing how this city makes my (our) heart melt.
hope you enjoy it!



do you remember when she visited last summer and we made this video?
i love any chance i get to goof off and dance!
hope you have a fantastic start to your week...
much love

3 comments:

  1. Can you believe your video made me cry? Ha! I miss that city so much!! What a fun way to capture it with your sis. Now come see me?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whit!! Don't cry...I will be home next week- I want to see you!! XO

    ReplyDelete

I love you for commenting

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...